Given sifasi HCG injection. When does ovulation occur and right time for intercourse?

gynecologist doctor gave sifasi 5000(HCG injection) to my wife. after given injection on what time ovalution occurs & make intercourse between husband & wife
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer..On an average around 38 hours after HCG injection.
Detailed answer..
HCG is called as pregnancy hormone and it takes around 38 hours to ovulate after HCG injection with a range of 34 to 46 hours.
The most effective time to have sex is six days around your ovulation.
These six  days are five days leading up to ovulation and one day of ovulation.
Your egg survives for about a day once released ,but your sperms can survive up to a week and hence this is a six day window period for your sperms to XXXXXXX the egg.
I hope it helps in making you understand everything,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Given sifasi HCG injection. When does ovulation occur and right time for intercourse? 8 hours later
the HCG injection given to my wife on dated 22/09/2013 at 12.30 pm. please give the exact day & time of ovalution for sex to chance pregnant.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 17 minutes later

As I explained you above your ovulation time would be between 10.30 pm on 23rd to 10.30 am on 24th.
Ideally you should have started doing sex with your wife from 19th night onwards and do till 
25 th.