Giddiness, pain in the breast, stomach ache. Pregnancy chances?

On 6th of this month I inserted my finger in my GF's vagina and I think my finger had dried sperms( last day of her periods and her cycle is 40 days) . On 12th of this month she started feeling giddy and now her breast has started paining and she also has stomach ache. Is it possible to get pregnant? What will be the cost of abortion? Can she continue normal routine during abortion? Will she lose her virginity during abortion?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     24 year old female
•     Complaints of: giddiness, abdominal and breast pain.
•     Concern related to pregnancy

Ovulation occurs in the middle of menstrual cycle. In your girl friend case whose cycle duration is 40 days, the chance of ovulation is highest between 15th to 25th days of menstrual cycle. Same days are fertile periods for her. One week after and before the menstruation are considered as safe period. And during active menstruation, there is no risk of getting pregnant even with intercourse.

Accordingly as per the history provided, the giddiness, abdominal and breast pain are probably not the symptoms of pregnancy.

The symptoms could be related to infection of urinary or genital tract / trauma during physical intimacy / other hormonal disturbances. I suggest physical examination and evaluation from a competent physician.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish her good health and speedy recovery.

Follow-up: Giddiness, pain in the breast, stomach ache. Pregnancy chances? 2 hours later
Would you recommend her to go for a pregnancy test?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Hello and thanks again,

There is no need for pregnancy test currently. You may go for pregnancy test if she has a missed period.

Currently, suspected infection need to be manage after examination by physician.

Hope this helps.

Wish you good health.