Getting stomch pain when bending in front while sitting. Cause?

Hello Doctor,

If i bend to front while in the sitting position,i am getting pain in the right side of my stomach, once will get back to normal sitting position (90 degrees) then no pain, this is happening from 1year onwards.

Please Clarify my query.

Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

This kind of pain can ocurr in pancreatic pathology like pancreatitis, or Hepatobiliary disease or it may be acid peptic disease. So for these first of all you should visit a Gastroentrologist who may advise you to get an ultrasound abdomen to see for the pancreas and hepatobiliary disease. If both are normal then an endoscopic examination to see for acid peptic disease.

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.