Getting red itchy bumps on thighs, belly and arm pits. Allergic to sulfa drugs. Help?

I'm getting red itchy bumps on my bottom, thighs, a few on my belly, back and arm pits. They seemed to appear out of no where. I checked my bed for bedbugs, didn't see anything. I thought it might be fleas but they aren't really any "bites" on my lower legs or ankles. Plus, I try and keep up with putting frontline on my dog. My roommate hasn't gotten "bites." I sprayed poison in my house, cleaned, washed my bedding, and wash my clothes very frequently. My diet hasn't changed, I haven't changed my detergent, or gotten new dryer sheets or anything. I took the couch covers off of my couches and washed them.....I'm getting really stressed out about this! I don't have any food allergies, but am allergic to sulfa drugs. I've always had eczema (which is another issue I'm struggling with....can't seem to get rid of this breakout.) but I know it's not eczema. I seriously exasperated! Can you help me please?!
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query and a detailed history,
There are conditions like atopic dermatitis, hypothyroidism etc where a person gets itchy lesions from within body without any external contact.

I would like to know the following additional things, to understand your condition better.
1. Do you have asthma or did you have it in childhood ?
2. Any history of thyroid disorders in family ?
3. Are you taking any medication at present ?

If possible please upload a photograph of the lesions. You have a feature for uploading the same on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it.
This will help me in giving you a closer diagnosis and a better line of management.

Waiting for your response.
Thank you