Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pulsating feeling on penis and scrotum. Noticed fluid filled blisters. Any cure?

Hi. I have a strange vein-like line running basically on the bottom of my penis shaft from the scroddum almost to the penis head. it almost looks like a scar as it's darker in color, almost like a dark red under the skin. It's been there for years. I now within the last week or so have noticed a bubble-like almost blister that looks to be filled with fluid, about the size of a pea. upon closer inspection it appears that this vein has an opening towards the top of it close to the penis head. Initially, when I first saw this I thought there was no way there could be an opening in this. But after playing with the blister like bubble and squeezing it (I thought it might be a zit at first) it appears the fluid that's filling the blister-like bubble is pushed down the vein-like track towards the penis head and exits the 2nd hole/opening which a clear sticky fluid clearly exits. This hole is about a 1/2" below the penis head. Upon squeezing the blister-like bubble which always appears about 1/2 way up the penis shaft the bubble subsides for a little while but appears again as is it's full of fluid again. I'm very nervous/worried about this. Please help!
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The pustule seems to be related to a local infection on the penis surface.
It has resulted in local congestion and lymphatic filling.
You should get the local fluid examined and cultured and same for urine samples also.
Occasionally such lesion can develop when a very small blood sucker insect gets stuck on the penis skin, one can see it only if a local examination is done in broad daylight.
You should get treated for the infection under the supervison of a physician of the locality.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!