Getting pressure on chest, pain in face and head. How to get rid of this feeling?

early in morning before waking up i get these attacks where i get pressure on my chest , i get very pail in face and also the top of my head starts to hurt and also feel a swishing feeling in head. i sometimes elevate my feet to try to help get rid of this feeling. please tell me the correct doctor to see for these symptoms.
thank you
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Before answering your question I need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to reply.
Since when you are having this problem?
Are you a patient of hypertension or diabetes?
Are you taking any medications and if yes what are they?
Did you consult any doctor for this problem?
Do you suffer from sinusitis?
Are you suffering from any cough?
Are you suffering from anaemia?

Waiting for your reply.
Follow-up: Getting pressure on chest, pain in face and head. How to get rid of this feeling? 11 hours later
this started last novenber 2011.
i was told i have border line diabetes.
i am taking cholesterol pill only.
i am a very hyper personallity.
i have been to cardiologist,and blood doctor.
i do not suffer from sinusitis.
no cough.
no anaemia.
i also have a drop in blood pressure when this happens.
when this happened for the first time last nonember my husband brought me to the hospital and they did cathider to my heart and said no blockage. also cat scan of abdomin and sonogram. also a halter for a week and tilt test but they can not figure this out. it is really bad and i cant even get a job at this time because these attcks happen in early morning and some make me feel terrible all day where i have to lay down in bed.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Since you have been seen and investigated by a cardiologist,cardiac causes for your problem is ruled out.
This means that there may be some other issues like
1..Sleep apnea 
2...Medication overuse headaches caused by taking frequent medications for headaches resulting in rebound headaches
3...Tension headaches which are caused by stress,anger,anxiety or depression
4...Cluster headaches
6...In rare cases brain tumors can also cause early morning headache
7...There is new type of headache which has been diagnosed as NDPH ( New daily persistent headache ) .It has been described as primary headache disorder where no secondary cause for headache can be identified.
I would advise you to consult a neurologist and get examined thoroughly and get MRI brain done.

You are most welcome to ask for any other additional concern.
Best of luck