Headache, diagnosed new daily persistent headache, taking doxycycline and singulair. Treatment?

Hi, I have had a headache for 1 year, 7 months straight in a row. It never remits, and the only trigger seems to be a viral infection. I tried about everything with no relief. Neurology has diagnosed me with "new daily persistent headache". Limited studies have shown 95% of NDPH have tumor necrosis factor in their cerebral spinal fluid. I have been on doxycycline and singulair used as tnf blockers with no effect. This appears to be an auto immune problem. Neurology and my primary physician do not feel comfortable trying to use other tnf blockers like enbrel, humira, remicade. Rheumatology in my small town just deals with allergies. Any suggestions what I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013