Getting pregnancy symptoms. Have delayed periods, abdominal pain, light bleeding. Could this be implantation?

I will write to say if indeed I got my symptoms right... but I am in23rd day of cycle, ovulated (I assume) on July 29th, had some regular type of symptoms for Pregnancy, but today after yesterday's constant subtle abdominal pain, have had light blood-tinged CM, just wiping, not in panties. Could it be implantation? I think so. I will wait until Sunday--see if my period comes... clearly if I am gravida, there is much to look after. Thank you for your help earlier.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The symptoms that you have described are likely to be due to pregnancy. The pinkish discharge on wiping is likely to be an implantation bleeding or due to an early impending period. It is best to wait till your periods are overdue by 3-5 days and then test your early morning sample of urine with the pregnancy test kit available over the counter.
You can confirm the pregnancy earlier also by getting your serum HCG levels evaluated under the guidance of your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.