Getting pregnancy symptoms. Had mirena IUD out. Could I be pregnant or is it due to IUD?

Mar 2013
I am having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms (milky white discharge, fatigue, nausea/acid reflux, XXXXXXX glands becoming more noticeable, bloating, sore breast, lower back pain). I recently got my mirena IUD out (2 months ago). I have had 2 periods since then and am suppose to start again on the 10th. Could I be pregnant or do you think its from me coming off of the IUD?
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 50 minutes later

The Mirena IUD is a contraceptive device, hence coming off it also leads to hormonal fluctuations and disturbances.
All the symptoms you describe can be attributed to it.
However, they can be equally well be ascribed to early pregnancy.
I think you should take a urine pregnancy test to be absolutely sure.
Please wait for a week more, and go for a pregnancy test to confirm.
There is no point in guesswork till then.

Take care, and feel free to ask further questions.