Getting migraine and having pressure in eyes. Suggest the measures to prevent migraine

I get migraines behind my eyes seems to hsve pressure there this happend quite often I have mri and eeg that come clean anything I can do to prevent the occurene or what can cause these migrainee any sugestions
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that every person has different triggers for migraine and you have to recognise that trigger to avoid migraine . Everything and anything under the sun can lead to migraine but still Avoid Loud Noises and Bright Lights. .Try avoiding Certain foods, such as chocolate, red wine , processed meats, sweeteners , msg and cheese, can initiate the headaches. Many women tend to experience more migraine headaches during their menstrual cycle due to hormonal changes . During this time, women should be more vigilant with their diet and exercise habits. Fasting or skipping meals can trigger migraine headaches so be regular with your eating habits . Lack of sleep can aggravate symptoms as well, so make sure sleep for at least eight hours . Avoid Stress , Regular exercise etc . , practise haelthy lifestyle . A headcahe diary is to be maintained . Take care. Dr. Shruti