Getting incest dreams. Anti-depressants the cause?

hi i get incest dreams is it because iam taking anti-depressants?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 1 hour later
Hi there.

Thank you for posting your query.

The quick answer to your question is "almost certainly yes". Any brain chemistry altering drug can give you weird and inappropriate dreams and can effect your sexuality.

Additionally I would say this. I am not a psychiatrist but it seems to me that you are on an awful lot of heavy hitting drugs. Your long-term aim should be to reduce them because you may also be getting inter drug reactions.

Hope I have answered your query. Do write back to me if you have any doubts.

To your good health.

Follow-up: Getting incest dreams. Anti-depressants the cause? 21 hours later
OKay.To your information i have been reading incest porn stories regulaurly.Does it add to my weird dreams.
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 23 hours later

Reading incest porn is a separate matter. I do not think that it effects your dreams one way or the other.