Getting headache, rapid heart rate, shaky body and foggy brain. Should I lose weight and control stress?

i have seen my gyno, and family prac. both keep saying i need to lose weight and control stress.
I weigh 174 and stick to a low carb diet. my weight does not budge. i am tired all the time. i get headaches. and lately i have a rapid heart rate of 80 when resting. bp is 117/70. i have brain fog. and wake up at night with pounding heart. twice i have had the sensation that my whole body was shaking( at night, waking me up) i feel crazy.
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
I understand your concern and there is no doubt that you must shed weight but since you are not able to achieve it means that there may be certain medical issues with you,which must be diagnosed.
You should get following things tested to arrive at the conclusion
Thyroid profile to look for thyroid status
Serum Iron and VIT B12 levels to look for anemia
Serum calcium and VIT D levelsĀ 
Kidney function tests
Urine routine and microscopic examination

Discuss this with your treating doctor and get yourself evaluated.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck