Getting headache, backache, moody and acid reflux. Can I get pregnant few days after period?

If my period started March 1st. Can I get pregnant on March 6th?

Today is March 22nd, I've been burping with light acid reflux for the last 2 days. I've been having reflux since Sunday. I have been irratable, moody, and easily angered. For the last 1 or more, I've been having headaches, backache, VERY light cramping sensations, and have been more tired on a off and on basis. Could I be pregnant?

My periods are usually 28 to 29 days apart.

EDIT: for the last 1 -2 (forgot to write weeks) weeks, I've been having headaches, ....etc (the rest of text is as written in the first query.
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later
If march 1st was the first day of your period,then march 6th would be in the safe period. Its unlikely that you got pregnant on march 6th. The symptoms that are experiencing could be pre-menstrual tension.All the sypmtoms you have mentioned can relate to that. I think you will be getting your period soon. Premenstual headache is also common,which cab be treated with medicines. Take some antacids like Tums etc for a few days before meals.
Follow-up: Getting headache, backache, moody and acid reflux. Can I get pregnant few days after period? 6 hours later
New Question.

I as wearing platform shows and turned my left ankle outward. If I stretch or flex my ankle in that same direction it is hurts. It is not swollen nor ever did swell. It show nor outward visible signs of something wrong. It is still hurting and the pain worsens during and days after excercising. what do you think happened to my ankle and why is it taking over 2 months to heal?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 9 hours later
Its possibly an ligament injury. You should get an xray of the left ankle, just to rule out hairline fractures. But ligament injury seems more likely. Apply cold fomentation. And you need to keep it immobilised. Strap it up during the day and elevate during the night. But you should not exercise on that presently. Ideally you should stay off that ankle for at least 4 weeks. But if thats not possible then strap it up all day. No strain at all on that ankle.