Getting feeling of jumping sensation below sternum. Should I be concerned?

I'm feeling a "jumping" sensation just below the sternum. It feels very much like a baby kicking, but I'm 100% certain that this is not the case. Anything to be concerned about? Thanks.
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

Just a feeling of 'jumping' sensation below the sternum is definitely not to be concerned about.

Are there any associated symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pain, increased sweating, or cramps like feeling?

At the point, I do not think it is anything to be concerned about. Let me know if you have any associated symptoms along with it.

Meanwhile, drink plenty of water, take some deep breathes, and relax.

You should be fine soon.