Getting brown discharge, bloating after having unprotected sex. Pregnant or implantation bleeding?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX and I am 26 year old mother of 2. I recently had my menstrual period on April 13th and it was normal like always. My fiancee and I had unprotected sex on April 21st and again on April 24th and I started to have some rusty brown discharge, no cramping or anything just some bloating, now today I have light pink discharge not even enough to use a pad or tampon. My question is, could I be pregnant and this is implantation bleeding? I never have midcycle spotting, but I dis with my first child.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 21 minutes later
The mild spotting and discharge that you are having could be due to an ovulation bleeding, vaginal infection, rough intercourse or a mild hormonal imbalance. This is not likely to be an implantation bleeding.
The symptoms that you are having could be related to stress and anxiety. The symptoms of pregnancy do not appear till 10-15 days after ovulation.
You need to wait till your periods are overdue by 5 days and then test your urine for pregnancy using a home pregnancy kit.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.