Gastric problem with bloated tummy and stomach pain through out day. Treatment?

Gastric problem with bloated tummy and stomach pain through out the day
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fiber supplement

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Gastroentrology, working with an experienced nutritionist. I answer on his behalf.

The bloating abdomen and pain indicates improper digestion. Do take fiber supplements like Psyllium husk. This will improve the digestion and avoid gas and pain in the abdomen.

Psyllium husk is available in the form of power called ISOBGOL powder, one spoon taken in a glass of water or milk in the night after food will serve the purpose.