Frequent heavy marijuana smoker. Best way to pass the drug test

I am a frequent and heavy marijuana smoker. I understand the best way to pass a drug test is to abstain completely... but I have a Saliva mouth swab test this tuesday at 11:30 am. The last time I smoked is this saturday (yesterday) at 4pm. Saturday night (last night )I drank alot of alcohol following by alot of water all day today mostly to cure my dehydration and hangover. I drank hoping it would help push Marijuana out of my system quicker. I've read numerous reports stating it will only last in your saliva for up to 24 hours, but because I smoke regularly, I figured this number would definitely change. Is there any hope for me at this point?
Posted Wed, 27 Jun 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 34 minutes later

Saliva test is not very specific for marijuana. It detects the presence of parent drugs and THC is highly difficult to identify in oral fluids, as only a minute amount of the drug is excreted into the saliva. As a result, most current saliva testing technology typically only detects the presence of cannabis for a period of approximately one to two hours following drug ingestion to a maximum of 12 hours.

Hence if you are a heavy marijuana smoker but you smoked last on Saturday with a saliva drug test on Tuesday, hopefully it should come out fine.

Ensure that you do not smoke and also stop smoking marijuana because it has plenty of side effects in females.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.