Ask a Urologist   »  

Frenulum breve. Suggestion for Frenuloplasty treatment available in india?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am facing a problem of Frenulum breve. I have heard about the frenuoplasty on penis named treatment. I would like to operate for the same at the earliest.
Please inform me such treatment is available in india or not. Please let me know the cost of this treatment. In case, if it is available, where the same treatment can be avaialble. I would prefer location near Gujarat / Mumbai / Any where in India.
My age is 27 years, this is for your information.
Waiting for your reply.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later

Frenuloplasty is done by expert plastic surgeons in India.

Regarding the cost of the treatment, it depends on the place and varies from hospital to hospital. The total cost of medicines, duration of stay in the hospital are also variable according to the associated problems and complications. Your surgeon can give you the best estimate of your expenses after a careful assessment.

To find a good Plastic surgeon nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at
I hope this answers your query effectively. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Frenulum breve. Suggestion for Frenuloplasty treatment available in india? 36 hours later
Hello Sir,

I searched doctors / Plastic surgeons from urs given website, nobody had facility of Frenuloplasty. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later

I am sorry you could not find a suitable doctor for yourself from our website.

One of our customer care executives will assist you further in finding a good doctor. (Please send mail to CRM team, YYYY@YYYY )

Hope, this information helps.