Found red and white capsules marked DPI658 and 4 round white pills marked West-wood 290. What are they used for?

Hi I found some pills in my sound back pack. 2 red and white capsules marked DPI658 and 4 round white pills marked West-wood 290. What are they and how should I dispose of them?
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
The pills that you have found are unrecognizable without the external labels.
To dispose off these tablets, mix the medicines (do NOT crush tablets or capsules) with an unpalatable substance such as XXXXXXX litter or used coffee grounds.
Place the mixture in a container such as a sealed plastic bag and
throw the container in your household trash.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.