Found painful lump under the breast. Cancer?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hello ive found a flat painful lump under the skin on my left breast im big busted and hurts more when im not supported the pain and lump only came up on sunday morning when I woke up it was there is it a sign of the start of a cancer
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hi. it needs further evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
probably this is not cancer since it occured suddenly and tumor are located more deeply and have oval shape. It is more probable subcutaneous benign lesion such as lipoma,fibroma or this subcutaneous infection.
however, you should visit doctor and do ultrasound and needle biopsy if necessary because you should rule out more serious diagnoses at this age. Wish you good health.feel free to ask. Regards