Ask a Urologist   »  

Foreskin of penis does not open so inserting penis into vagina is difficult. Suggest?

General Surgeon
Question
I m 30 year old married man , Foreskin of My penis doesnot open So inserting penis into vagina is difficult so pls suggest me for further XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 8 minutes later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Such condition is called phimosis. Due to too tight foreskin, it can not be moved up and down freely. This causes discomfort or even pain during the intercourse.
Phimosis can be inherited (present with you since you were born) or caused by an inflammation of this area.

Phimosis can be reason of penis or even sexually transmitted disease) for your partner.

The best treatment of phimosis is simple surgical procedure. During this procedure some part of the foreskin (this tight part) is removed.
I suggest you to visit urologist and consider the treatment.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.

Follow-up: Foreskin of penis does not open so inserting penis into vagina is difficult. Suggest? 2 days later
Sir,

Thanks for your opinion ,

After circumcission , Can our problem be solve? ( sex)

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 14 hours later
Yes, circumcision (does not have to be complete) can solve your problem completely. This is very possible if the diagnose is right (please note that I havent seen it).

Please visit urologist and discuss it with him.

Hope this will help.
Regards.