Foreskin is tight and vein on tip is sore and red. What medicine to use for get relief?

Hello Doctor, Since the past 1 week the foreskin of penis has become tighter as well the veins thicker & red. I am unable to pull the skin backwards & I feel my skin has shrunk, thereby making it painful to pull the skin backwards. Also the vein joining the foreskin to the tip of the penis has become sore & red causing pain. Also I feel itching under the foreskin, on the erogenous tip of the penis. The erogenous part has become red & I can also see a couple of red spots, boil sort of under the skin. Please suggest medication to get rid of this phenomenon. Regards
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 20 hours later
Brief Answer: balanitis Detailed Answer: Dear sir, You are suffering from balanitis. I shall like you to get your blood sugar levels checked because poorly controlled diabetes is the most common cause of this condition. You need to start yourself on T. Forcan 200 mg once daily x 5 days and local application of Canesten cream twice daily X 7 days under the care of your doctor. Kindly get back to me after 1 week. Sincerely Rajiv goel
Follow-up: Foreskin is tight and vein on tip is sore and red. What medicine to use for get relief? 9 hours later
Hello Doctor, I do not have diabetes. My Blood Sugar Levels are as under : FASTING & POST PRANDIAL BLOOD SUGAR Test Done Observed Value Fasting Blood Sugar 105 Urine Sugar Nil Ketone Bodies Nil Post Prandial (2 hrs) 108 Urine Sugar Nil Ketone Bodies Nil Do you have any alternative to T. Forcan 200 mg from manufacturers other than Cipla, as this seems to expensive. Perhaps not big brand names like Cipla ? Further just to confirm, these tablets are to be taken orally & the Cream Canestan to be applied externally on the entire genitals ? Could you please confirm understanding ? Regards
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Medications Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, It is good to hear that you don't have diabetes. You need to take the medications orally and cream has to be applied locally. Instead of Forcan you can take AF- 150 mg once daily for 5 days. Sincerely Rajiv Goel