For what disease medicine like Ecoflora, Metrogyl, Zentel and Vwash taken?

Hello Doctor, I would like to know for what disease the following prescriptions are made Ecoflora Metrogyl Primrose Capsules 1000 mg Rantac Zentel Vwash liquid Actually my wife want divorce complaining me of impotency. I found these tablets are taken by her. only 2 month of marriage. pls tell me
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Given below Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome to Healthcare Magic, Ecoflora - Used to restore the bacterial flora in guts. Mainly used in diarrhea Metrogyl - used to treat amebiasis also known as amebic dysentary Primrose Capsules 1000 mg - used to treat breast pain during menstrual cycles Rantac - to treat acidity and peptic ulcer Zentel - to treat worm infestations in the gut like hook worms,pin worms Vwash liquid - A liquid soap for intimate washing (private parts)
Follow-up: For what disease medicine like Ecoflora, Metrogyl, Zentel and Vwash taken? 11 hours later
Hello Doctor, But on checking about the medicines in various sites i found that it has been used for vaginal infections in common. Please tell me.
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Each drug has many uses.. Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome back. Each medication has many uses and used in different conditions. So In the above mentioned list metrogyl and Ecoflora can be used for vaginal infections apart from diarrhea or dysetery. But for vaginal infection there are other drugs that must be co-prescribed . Like Doxycycline or Azithromycin and Fluconazole. So the prescription of the drugs is purely depending upon the patient clinical symptoms and single drug has many uses. Better you ask her about her symptoms like any vaginal discharge ,lower abdominal pain. regards, Dr.VENKAT