Follicular study shows rapture in ovary. Less sex will decrease chances of pregnancy?

hello doctor,
i need some advise as i am tking treatment for pregnancy.
as per instruction my doctor,from second of periods i took CCQ50 for 5 days than from 11th day of periods follicular study starts. on 2nd day of follicular study ie 12th day of periods,in evening i took corion 0000m injection. o 3rd of follicular study ie. 14th day of periods, follicular study reports shows rapture in left ovary. the day i took injection, we done intercourse only two times ie. 2nd & 4th day of injection. as my doctor said to start intercourse from second day of injection for 3 - 4 days.
but we were able to do the intercourse only for two times. Is my chance to getting pregnant lesser. as per doctor advice from 18 th day of periods i have to take susten(200) for next ten days. pl. give me ur suggestion.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 22 minutes later
There are reasonably good chances of conceiving as you have taken clomiphene citrate for ovulation which has occurred, injection HCG has been given for the rupture of follicle and you have had sexual intercourse two times which is sufficient for the sperm to make contact with an ovum if the sperm count is good and the motility is good.
As susten is prescribed by your doctor, you can take it. It is given for the luteal phase support and for good implantation and to prevent miscarriage
If you conceive, then you can also continue with it
I hope I have answered your query.
Best wishes
Follow-up: Follicular study shows rapture in ovary. Less sex will decrease chances of pregnancy? 21 hours later
Thanks Doctor,

Will you Pl. Tell when will be I able to confirm my pregnancy as today is the 18th day of periods &
7th day of injection as I take it on 4th Feb evening at 7:00pm.
Also I attached my reports of 1) USG of whole abdomen; 2)follicular study. it's my request to check these reports also.
Actually I am worried bcz my mensturation cycle is not regular ie. 40 days,35 days, 30 days, 32days, 26
days & also my age is 32. As on date.
My doctor asked me to do intercourse as many as times for four days after injection. but we were able to do it for only two times. I was tensed like anything from last 4days.
I got really some relief by your answer.

Again thanks Doctor
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 3 hours later

Thanks for reverting.

I saw your reports, they all are normal.

The size of follicle is 20mm which is good and it has ruptured also as there is free fluid in the cavity.

As your cycles are irregular and long, you have to wait for at least a week for beta HCG levels in the blood.
You can wait till you miss your period and then do pregnancy test in urine or you can get it repeated in blood after a week.

Do not take stress. If not this time there is always a second time.

Any further query is most welcome

Best wishes and good luck.