Fluid-filled lump on foreskin, varies in size. No medical history. What can I do about it?

Hi age 26, 5ft9in 72 kgs no real medical history
I have a fluid sometimes fluid/grissle filled lump on the underside tip of my foreskin, it varies in size and then recently it completely went down and now it is back what do I have and what can I do about it ?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 28 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

If those lesions are flesh coloured bumps resembling blisters - and have been there on and off, it could require a clinical examination closely by the STD specialist. Normally, they are not harmful, but long standing lesions need to be looked into.

The possibilities range from pearly papules to genital warts amongst other infections. The correct diagnosis will be possible after blood tests.

I would advice you to pay a visit soon for this. The early the better. Sometimes, they regress on their own without any major treatments, but now that you are concerned - would need attention.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.