Fluid collection in inner layers of retina. What is the treatment?

In late December 2011, I performed these tests. I'm waiting for my consultation to find out what I have. Could you help me? What is the treatment?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 12 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.
From the reports that you have sent, it looks like a minor fluid collection in the inner layers of your retina in your left eye. There are two possibilities with this presentation:

1) Central serous retinopathy
2) Pigment epithelial detachment

As I believe that more information can help a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I would request you to answer the following questions:
•     Are you experiencing any sort of visual disturbance in your left eye?
•     What is your current visual acuity?

Please reply with more details and I will get back to you.
Awaiting your reply.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah