Fluctuating HCG level, spotting mid cycle, pressure in pelvic area. Home pregnancy showed faint line. What else?

Hi I have had 3 blood tests in 3 weeks the firat showed my hcg levels at a 6.26 my 2nd at a 2 and my third at a 6 my uterine lini ng is thin I was spotting for 3 days 2 weeks after ovulation but gynon said my ovaries and fallopian tubes look great no ectopic prwgnancy but I still feel pressure in my right pelvic area what can this be and wat does ut mean that my hcg levels went frim 6 to 2 back up to 6 again...and u take a home prwgnancy test and u gwt a faint line in all of them....wat is going on?...I have frequwnt urinatiin I'm feeking fatigues and frequent migraines as welk...please help I have gone to 2 diff gynos alrwady
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 17 minutes later
The low and fluctuating levels of HCG with mild brownish spotting is suggestive of a chemical pregnancy. A chemical pregnancy is the clinical term used for a very early miscarriage. In many cases, the weakly positive pregnancy test is achieved before the woman’s period is due but a miscarriage occurs.

Most chemical pregnancies are due to chromosomal problems in the developing fetus. Other possible causes are inadequate uterine lining, uterine abnormalities both congenital or acquired like fibroids, low hormone levels, luteal phase defect or certain infections.
Potential treatments include vitamin B6 (at least 50mg a day), progesterone cream, and baby asprin. Be sure to discuss potential treatments with your doctor.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Fluctuating HCG level, spotting mid cycle, pressure in pelvic area. Home pregnancy showed faint line. What else? 6 minutes later
If i had a chemical pregnancy i understand it dropping to 2 but why would it go back up to 6?...and why these symptoms of frequent migraines, pressure in my right pelvic area as well as frequent urination?...wouldnt you bleed soon after a miscarriage I have yet to get my period.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 30 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
The mild fluctuation in the HCG levels and the symptoms you are having are likely to be due to mild hormonal disturbance. Your period is likely to start in next few days. These symptoms will subside once the bleeding starts.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.