Five months pregnant and want to abort. Suggest suitable way

i m 5 months of pragancy i was try to do aberson so what i do] i m pragancy of almost 5 months i was try to eat medication and take out peil ?
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, get consulted by an OBGYN

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

Please, any abortion at 5months is potentially XXXXXXX and must be conducted under the close surveillance of a doctor. I will suggest that this remains a hospital procedure or outpatient initiation with completion in he hospital.

At 5months, the risk of incomplete abortion with retention of placenta is high. This can lead to profuse bleeding that can cause death. Please, avoid taking any drugs without specific instructions on how to address any emergency and where to go to.

I hope you understand my worries and fears of not proposing any drugs to take because of the above feared complications. Get consulted and by managed appropriately by your OBGYN.

I hope this guides you on how to go. I hope you also find it helpful. Thank you for using our services and please feel free to ask for clarifications if need be.
I wish you well as you go about this process.
Dr. Ditah, MD