Finger stuck in anus, bowels and bleeding. Whats the reason for constipation?

My boyfriend stuck his finger in my anus. I've had 2 Bowel Movements since then and there's been a little blood on the toilet paper when I wiped off. What's wrong?

PS: The stools were hard and I am constipated a little bit
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2012 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Stools become hard during constipation due to more absorption of water from stools.

Constipation doesn't have any relation with finger stucking.

It is possible that you are suffering with rectal ulcer or piles.

Rectal ulcer can be a result of injury due to finger stucking.

If you are suffering with rectal ulcer, should feel pain during defecation and stools may have streaks of blood.

In case of piles blood comes as drops generally at the end of defecation.

For confirmation and treatment, you should consult a general Surgeon. Mean while you can apply proctosedyl oint locally twice daily.

For relief from constipation, you should drink more water, take fiber XXXXXXX diet, have morning and post dinner walk.

You can also take 2 to 3 tea spoons of Psyllium husk before going to bed, with water or milk.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,