Fever through the night. Is it due to fatigue or climatic change?

I have got fever since last night. Please advise. I think this may be because of fategue or change in temperature.
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

There could be many reasons for fever. You are right at times too much of physical exertion can also lead to fever like problem.

It is very difficult to comment of reason and type of fever without physical examination; I can suggest some general tips which will help you.

1. Drink plenty of liquids. Lemon juice, soups, juices etc. are better.
2. Take light diet; be light on your stomach. Do not eat heavy meal or skip meal. Take small frequent meals during the day and have more of fruits.
3. Take proper rest. Fever due to any reason responds well when proper rest is taken.
4. Take tablet paracetamol for fever as per need. You can take one tablets every 6-8 hours.

If the fever does not respond in day or two, or something other complaints develop then please see a doctor for examination and treatment.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to write again if you have some more queries, in case you do not have more queries please accept the answer.