Felt hot sensations on the bottom part of head while walking into cold. Could this be something serious?

Question
I was walking to the parking lot from inside mall, very cold outside that day and felt heat sensation in bottom part of my head
It lasted 10 sec . Is this something to worry about
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi Strata.....
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There is nothing to worry about it really, such transient feeling of warmth or other shortlived feelings of dizziness are of no consequences.
They might be the result of sudden change, it may be change of temperature, light and sound, fragrances, postures- like after prolonged sitting when you get up.
Any thing can cause such feeling but it is of no big consequences.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Felt hot sensations on the bottom part of head while walking into cold. Could this be something serious? 12 hours later
Thx

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Hi XXXXXX....

welcome and all the best in coming times!

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you