Felt a small bump just below xiphoid process. Is this normal?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in General Health
People also viewed
- Xiphoid process in newborns
- Fractured xiphoid process
- Xiphoid process hurts
- Is burning, pricking, tickling, or tingling sensation a side effect of fragmin?
- Cold hands and feet while sleeping
- Cold hands and feet and upset tummy
- Cold feet and hands from weed
- Sluggish pituitary cold hands and feet
- Cold hand and feet potassium
- Is stomach or pelvic discomfort, aching, or heaviness a side effect of endometrin?
- Painful hard lump below xiphoid process
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids?
- Is swelling of the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs a side effect of implanon?
- Is muscle spasms of the face, neck, and back a side effect of risperdal consta?
- Xiphoid process left side