Fell from bed, developed headache. Having pain in neck with shooting pain in head. Done with MRI. Suggest?

I fell from my bed 6 weeks ago. Initially my right arm, hip, neck and head hurt. I developed a constant dull headache that has not gone away ever since. It tends to get worse at different times during the day (sharp, shooting pain). My arm and hip are pain free now. In regards to my neck, my range of motion has improved but it is still limited with minor pain depending on how i move. The headaches have decreased in regards to pain level but are still there and get worse during the day (it's alleviated by laying down).

I was advised to do an MRI and have the images to upload
I have just uploaded 3 pictures of MRI for your review
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
Thanks for the query
Based upon the data that you have posted I do not feel that you have ant serious problem. I feel that you need a detailed clinical evaluation from a neurology point of view. The MRI films that you have sent looks normal to me. I could not see any brain images in that. I suggest you to consult a local neurophysician who will help you through clinical examination. You will benefit with medications like amitryptiline, rest relaxation. Please let me know in case you have any other concern.

Best wishes