Fell down on bums. Having severe pain and sweating. History of hard stool and blood in it. Any thoughts?

severe pain only when sitting after fell out of wheelchair on bum in XXXXXXX was blood on floor where bum was. fire department couldnot visually see any sores on bum. history of large hard stools and 3 droplets of blood on toilet seat after bowel movement sometimes.
anal discharge, occasional blood, hard stools. hospital recently checked my feces 3 times for blood--negative.
pants around bum entirely soaked with clear liquid like water the longer i sit.
no fever! pain when stool in rectum, increases as i move bowels, pain lessens a great deal after movement of course. get pain when sitting even when rectum empty. after movement area around anus is soft, moist and inflamed or larger. past 6 months i have had occassioal pain when sitting, after i fell 1 month ago, the pain (actually profuse sweating cause i'm paralyzed fom chest down do to quadriplegia. pain is felt as sweating. start to sweat heavily when have to move bowels, obviosly body having some pain), the sweating or pain started to get worse.
i|"m thinking fissure or hemmorhoids, what's your opinion please?
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 2 hours later
Hello there,

Thanks for writing in.

You might be right. With your symptoms, these are the possible causes :
1. Anal Fissures
3.Perianal abscess
4.Partial incontinence to liquid stools

Please visit your surgeon who will be able to come to a right diagnosis after a physical examination.

However, constipation is the root cause of your symptoms. I shall suggest you some measures to avoid constipation.

1. Have fibre XXXXXXX food like oats as a porridge.
2. Have plenty of fresh fruits (like banana, papaya) and vegetables.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Soak a handful of raisins in a glass of clean drinking water and keep it overnight. Drink the raisin soaked water and eat the raisins first thing in the morning.
5. Avoid white rice, pasta and maida. Have whole grain foods like brown rice,whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta.
6. As an alternative to point no.4, Try drinking 3 glasses of water on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up. I know this is not possible on the first go, so start gradually. Start by drinking one glass of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for two - three days. Then gradually increase it to 2 glasses in the morning and thereafter 3 glasses. Within 15-30 minutes, you will have the urge to pass motion and most likely you will have a good bowel movement.
7.Avoid XXXXXXX fried, fatty food , chocolates, tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking, fast food and junk food.
8.If you do need to have a laxative, you can have Isabgol :Mix 2 teaspoons of isabgol (psyllium husk)in a glass of clean drinking water and drink immediately at night.

Hope I have answered your question. Kindly get back to me in case if you have further queries.

In case you don't have any further queries,kindly accept my answer. Any reviews are welcome.

Have a nice day.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan