Fell down and suffered mild concussion. Started getting abdominal pain. Any complication?

I had a nasty fall down a flight of stairs, pretty sure I had mild concussion, and also had a dull ache afterwards in left lower abdomen. Now a week later, it still hurts in that one spot (about 2 to 3 inches in from left pelvic bone), especially after eating or in the morning when I wake up. It is starting to hurt more than it did after the fall. If I bend over there is a more sharp pain. If I push on the spot sometimes it hurts and sometimes it does not. I can't get an appointment for a few more days. Is it ok to wait, or possible to be something more serious to get checked out right away?
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 27 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Ideally you should get this checked sooner.If not possible to see doctor consider a visit to ER.Two things which might be needed for primary evaluation are xray and sonography.Sometimes abdominal organ injuries might take time to present.

Please do consider to get it evaluated.

Hope this answers your question.Regards.