Feeling very weak to walk, very hard driving. What could be the cause?

Dr This is Ram sharma today about 2.00pm I was went to store ,I feel very weak to walk , I've no energy to walk,I come back home ,very hard driving ,n hard to reach ,then i lay down n fall sleep n wake about 2 hrs n drink hot tea n light set ,I checked my sugar level about 5.00 pm was 141 ,I don't very any kind pain but weakness was too much ,why that happend ,I want to know
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Excessive tiredness and lethargy

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir

Welcome to healthcare magic

By analysis of your case, you dont seem to have any issues with hypertension and diabetes. Your sugar values are taken random blood sugar valuesbwhich is in normal range

Cardiac problems can be ruled out temporarily because you are not having any problems after doing physical work

The only problem that might lead to these symptoms commonly is increased oxidative stress in your body and micronutrients and vitamin deficiency.

Try to take tablets containing microvitamins, antioxidants and ginseng at night times, now all these will come in a single tablets, gold standard tablets.

Also get some basic blood tests done to rule out common causes like anemia, etc

Your condition will definately improve..