Feeling tightness in chest. ECG normal. X-ray showed early stages of cervical spondylosis. Any solution?

I am male 29 from india. I have had a history of panic attack on 2009 october. Had paroxetine for 2.5 years. Now off all the medicines for past 6 months. Currently i have been to the US and back, went for 3 months, back last week. Even before leaving, ive been having feelings of left chest tightness. Did an ecg at thst time, came out normal. My cholesterol triglyceride are all normal as per 5 to 6 months old reports. The only thing is, i did an x XXXXXXX in which i got a "early stages of cervical spondylosis" in the report, 4 to 5 months back. So currently now that i am back from us to india, i am having more of the inflammed/ tight feeling of left cjest and underarm. Please advice. Please let me know in xase any more info is needed.
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 31 minutes later

I understand your concern. I am glad to know that the initial ECG of the heart have come normal. Therefore, I do not think your current pain is related to a serious heart problem. The most likely possibility is costocondritis.

This will improve with analgesics and physiotherapy. You need not worry at all.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Best wishes