Feeling sick, loss of appetite and have lump under armpit. Looking for solution

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Feel sick, lump under armpit, keep burping sometimes no appetite or increased appetite.
Posted Fri, 8 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan Rommstein 1 hour later

You ve mentioned few symptoms which doesnt need to be related to each other.
You should describe this bump, is it soft ? is there any redness around it and does it hurt? If this is a swollen lymph node then it is probably caused by some infection.
Do you have respiratory or breast infection ?

Your stomach problem is in most cases caused by any kind of gastritis, hiatal hernia or GERD. Are these problems related to menstruation? To evaluate this you need to do gastroscopy and everything will be clear. It can be unpleasant but it is necessary especially if you have this symptoms after meal.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help