Feeling penis foreskin tight. Having discomfort while pulling the skin. Help?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hi sir may penis foreskin is so tight so tell me how can i open my whole penis my age is 18 year and when i pull my penis its hurt so tell me what can i do i don't want to operation ..
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 47 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your query.

First. Your puberty might not be over yet so some more changes of penis and foreskin may occur.
but if there is tight foreskin which didn't improve on masturbation and intercourse, this will not be easily treatable without surgery. You can only try with streching exercises. Try to pull back foreskin and keep it for 30 sec,you can use some lubricants also,do it several times per day.but don't do it if there is severe pain. Also, streching with steroid ointment may be more effective so ask you gp about it.
If there I short phrenulum then all this could be more difficult or painful.
But, I don't see a reason why not to do surgical procedure. It can be minor procedure of cutting phrenulum,it doesn't have to be circumcision. So if there is no improvement,you should consult urologist. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: Feeling penis foreskin tight. Having discomfort while pulling the skin. Help? 34 minutes later
foreskin surgery will b pain full ? how they will do ?

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
if this is only frenuloplasty then they will just cut frenulum. this is small part of foreskin. It can be done in local anaesthesia and last for 5 minutes. If there will be circumcision done then it will last bit more and must be done in general anaesthesia.
this is not very painful,and usually people don't have problem with this. of course you don't have to do it now. You an wait and see is this gonna be like it is now. wish you good health.
Follow-up: Feeling penis foreskin tight. Having discomfort while pulling the skin. Help? 9 hours later
i do masturbate so much so i can't have sex with my girlfriend for a long time also tell me what should i do ??
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 days later
If you have premature ejaculation then it is advisable to masturbate because it may be helpful. Also, you can masturbate 30min before sex with your girlfriend and then you will be able to have sex longer.
You should use lubricants. During the sex try to stop when you feel thyt you will ejacuate.and then start again in 1minute.
Sometimes is helfpul if you put 2 condoms or condoms with local anasthetic.
There are also certain exercises called Kegels exercises which will strengthen pelvic musculature.
If nothing is helpful then some medicines may be considered,but try with these first.