Ask a Urologist   »  

Feeling of teeth and roughness around head of penis after blow job. Damage to penis?

Question
CAN DAMAGE BE DONE TO THE PENIS DURING A BLOW JOB IF THERE IF GET`S ROUGH AND YOU CAN FEEL TEETH AROUND THE HEAD OF THE PENIS?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 57 minutes later

Normally during this kind of act, there is no risk of injury when the act is done by consent and both are enjoying.

Still, the penis is a soft tissue and at times when there is bite on it accidentally, it can lead to pain and swelling. Usually not more serious injuries are seen, other than this.

Please write more details in case you are having any specific complain or query.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.

Follow-up: Feeling of teeth and roughness around head of penis after blow job. Damage to penis? 1 hour later
THE REASON I ASK A NOTICED A BUMP, WHICH FEELS HARD LIKE A ZIT, JUST BELOW THE HEAD AND ABOVE THE SHAFT OF MY PENIS, SHOULD I BE CONCERNED OR COULD IT BE A BLOOD CLOT AND SHOULD I TRY WARM APPLICATIONS OR GO SEE MY DOCTOR ABOUT IT?

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 10 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Yes, this could be due to some friction or injury.

Please take analgesic like Tylenol for 1-2 days, 2-3 times in a day after food and wait. Do not apply anything over the affected area.

It should resolve in a couple of days, if it does not, then you may consider a visit to your Primary care physician and get yourself examined for any other treatment that you may need.

Dr. Pragnesh