Feeling nausea. Having back pain. Suggestions

Hello! please help me. i have been feeling nausea, having back pain, emotional and when i lay on my stomach feels like someone is putting pressure against it. i do have lower back problems.
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 hours later

You are very young. If you are emotional and have low moods then it can affect your physical health. If you have previous problem of lower back pain it can surely aggravate it with this condition. You should surely try restore the health back and it is easy.

Reflux oesophagitis is common amongst stressed out people. It increases if you lie on your stomach. You can take antacid like Mylanta to start with. Some home remedies that help nausea like ginger ale can be tried.

You can treat the back pain with hot water showers. Rest for the day. If the back pain is not severe you can try out massage at the local spa. This will reduce the pain naturally.
Try to memorize some fun filled moments in the past that elevates the mood.
You should try to spend time with your loved ones and at favorite places. It is about your mood and takes little extra time.
Being emotional you should be extra cautious about your relationships.

I think you should address the cause of the issue. I am somehow feel that there is something that is bothering you in life and it recently. You're stressing yourself out and contributing to the problem. You should learn to relax.

I am always there to help you to elevate your mood and advice on your pain. Please reply me.