Feeling light-headed and getting blurred vision. Reason?

Today for the first time my right eye blurry and became light headed why did this happen
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Nirmala P 5 hours later

Thanks for asking at XXXXXXX

Blurring of vision in a 'single eye' could be due to an eye infection, inflammation, glaucoma (increased pressure in eye) or due to refractory errors or presbiopia (eye sight of old age). Trying to focus an object while having any one of these problems can cause light headedness. Appropriate eye examination including spatial contrast sensitivity, slit lamp & standard Snellen eye chart by an Ophthalmologist is necessary to diagnose this problem.

But, if you have diabetes or high BP & if these symptoms are persistent, then you should not ignore them & should consult your treating doctor immediately.

Hope this helps. let me know if I can assist you further.