Hit on eye, reddish, unable to focus. Using astigmatism. Increased intraocullar pressure?

Hello. I am 31 years old male. I had very good sights in my both eyes until 2 years ago. Then I was hit in the face and left eye in a fight. My eye got reddish for a day. Since then I have a problem focusing clearly on subjects with my left eye, more noticeable when looking in the medial direction. My eye gets tired at the end of the day. A few days ago, I had my eyes checked. My vision was 100% when checked by Snellen chart , but better when using an astigmatism correction lens of 0.5 degree with the left eye. I have had floaters in my left eye since childhood too. The examiner checked my lens by the device that we look through and I don t know the name, to check my visual acuity . He said there was no problem. Then he ran convergence tests. He said my left eye had a mild hidden deviation and asked me why I had not noticed that before. He also ordered me the exercise of holding a pen in my fully extended hand and trying to focus on while closing it to my eyes. My left eye gets reddish easily too. I smoke 1.5 packs of cigarette every day. I have used little light for the last few years too, as my eye gets tired in a very bright light. I was wondering what you think the problem could be. Could I have increased intraocullar pressure or glucoma too? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013