Feeling heavy weight in the lower part of the body. Troubled walking. Cause?

I have trouble in walking, a heavy weight in my lower part of my body is preventing a normal walk.
I recently had a cyst removed in my stomach which was the size of a basketball the operation was
successful and the cyst and ovaries were removed in May 2013. What is possibly preventing the
movement of walking normal?
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need some more informtion

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

I will be very happy to help you, if you can provide me following vital information:
1)Where was the cyst?
2)Was a previous scan done pre-operatively? what is the report?
3)What is the histopathology report?
4)Any history of cancers in the family?
5)Was the surgery done by cutting open the abdomen or laparoscopically?
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile