Feeling flushed and dizziness. EKG done. Suspected for svt arrhythmias. Looking for proper diagnosis

I have been having short of dizzyness feeling flushed and weak for the last seven day I went to see my family doctor today to get a ekg scan I felt like I was getting a svt arythmia even though I got a ablation eight months ago I am once again feeling sick and it is worse with exertion I work a very physical job and I have been having a problem performing my job since the arythmias started one year ago I am waiting to see a heart rythum speacialist next week attached is the ekg I got today no doctor in the office was able to read it there was no cardiologist available still waiting for my doctor to call back on blood work if you can read this ekg .
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 37 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The ECG shows Complete Right Bundle Branch Block (RBBB). RBBB is at times found in some people without any significance... With normal axis and PR interval, it is not likely to be the cause of your symptoms. The ST-T changes could be from the block itself.      

you have to see your cardiologist again. HOLTER (24 to 48 hour ambulatory monitoring) / ECHOcardiogram / TMT (Treadmill exercise ECG) /
LABORATORY work-up – will all be necessary for further assessment and assistance. Very likely , you may have to repeat Electro Physiological Studies (EPS) - for evaluating another focus or bypass tract. The treating doctor may suggest them depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.

Be in touch with your doctor - it is a question of time and you will be well.
Medicine is well advanced nowadays – management is possible for almost all situations...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Feeling flushed and dizziness. EKG done. Suspected for svt arrhythmias. Looking for proper diagnosis 30 minutes later
Does the ekg show any electrical problems with my heart?
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 8 minutes later
The only problem seen is conduction delay in the right bundle - RBBB / as already said.
There is no other 'electrical' problem.