Feeling difficulty in walking, pain in groin area, back pain and bruise appeared. Any effective cure?

Jan 2013

Hi, I came off my bike today and landed on my right side lower back heavily. I can barely put weight on it to walk and I am getting a pain in my groin as well when I move. The pain in my Right side lower back is a sharp stabbing pain. I am hoping I have just bruised something but there is no bruising showing up that I can see.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 1 hour later

Do you have blood in urine?

You should go for orthopedic and surgeon consultation and get your ultrasound imaging and x XXXXXXX of lumosacral spine.

If you don't have blood in urine, x XXXXXXX won't show any fracture and your ultrasound imaging is normal then you should take bed rest and take analgesics with muscle relaxants.

Remember one thing,if you have any oozing of blood then go for tetanus toxoid injection for your safety.

Put your query if you have.

Best regards,

Dr. Mayank Bhargava