Feeling depressed. Can I take duramine and sertraline together?
User rating for this question
Hi. Can you take Duramine and sertraline? I have been prescribed Duramine for weight lose by my doctor. Over the years I have suffered depression on and off. At times needing sertraline. Recently I have been feeling depressed again. Not sure wether its got anything to do with the duramine or not. So would like to know if I can start back on Sertraline whilst on Duramine.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
You can safely take the prescription antidepressant sertraline along with Food and Drug Administration-approved diet medications such as phentermine ( duromine) according to the University of Maryland Medical Center Drug Checker. However, you must consult your doctor and inform him about the using sertraline.
For proper effect of anti depressants,you must take them for sufficiently long periods and should quit using them only under the guidance of your doctor and that too in phased manner.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
People also viewed
- Is it safe to take sertraline and trazadone together
- Feeling depressed can i take duramine and sertraline together
- How long does sertraline take to treat depression
- Platelet depression causes
- Can an aortic anuerysm cause constipation
- Sertraline for depression
- Brain anuersym and pregnancy
- Why does smoking cause anug
- Sertraline side effects depression
- Vitamin supplements for depression women
- Red cell depression causes
- Post-mortem depression
- Anul discharge itchy genitals
- Scleral depression causes
- Anul discharge during pregnancy