Feeling continuous pain in head, small ball type structure can be felt. Suggest?

this question is from my wife.She is feeling continuos pain in her head .pl suggest whom to consultfor this . a small ball type structure can be observed in the head
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 13 hours later
The common causes of headache in general population is migraine and tension headache. Other details about the location, duration of the headache is required to make diagnosis about the type of headache. Also associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, light intolerance, sound intolerance during the headache need to be known. After examination by a doctor (neurologist) she may need MRI or CT scan and subsequently medications can be started for that. Till that time she can take simple pain killer like paracetamol.
I hope that answers your query. I there are more queries I will be happy to answer.
Good luck.