Feeling bloated, crampy. What is this heterogenoeus myometrial echogenicity complex ovarian cyst?

What is this? heterogenoeus myometrial echogenicity
complex ovarian cyst?
and sorry, but one more... fibroids that have joined...
feeling full, bloated, crampy for a while now.. have follow up w/obgyn oncologist and having my ovary removed with cyst on it...depending on what they find then and there maybe other, maybe complete hysterectomy.. I think I have possibly been over reacting because I have seen a lot of cancer and things go bad lately with people I know and love...and of course am a little scared... okay, a lot scared, which I know doesn't exactly help.. can you put some reality out here for me? also, my sweat/smell is not a "scent" lately, more obnoxious! thanks!!!!!ps, no ovarian cancer that I know of in immediate family.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly reply following few questions

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX I can understand what you are going through, your reaction is absolutely normal. KINDLY DO NOT WORRY. After reading your question what I understood is you have undergone oophorectomy (removal of ovary) for complex ovarian cyst, its not clear whether the uterus is also removed or not. Kindly reply few questions so that I can help you further:
1)When was the surgery done?
2)Route of surgery i.e laparoscopy or abdominal route?
3)What surgery? Only removal of ovary or removal of both ovary & uterus?
4)What are your present complaints other than bloating, cramps in the abdomen?
5)Do you still have bleeding pervaginum?
6)What is the histopathology report of specimen (ovary) removed?
7)What did your doctor say regarding the intraoperative findings ?

Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further.
Awaiting your response.