Feeling anxiety and terminal illness. Had unprotected sex. Feeling headache and mild fever. Worrisome

Hello. I live in a tropical country Ecuador. I lost my job on March this year. I have not been doing much since i lost my job. Everyday i have this massive anxiety feeling that i have a terminal illness. I had a sexual encounter 4 months ago with no protection. 1st i thought i had HIV but the results came back NEGATIVE :) that's was like 3 months ago.I had no sexual encounter since the results. Well everyday i have frequent headaches i fell warm its not a high fever but i feel warm i know thats not normal. I had exams done a few weeks ago and my Triglyceride levels were way up high around 300 something. My bad cholesterol was bad too. Im 20 years old and i weight 240 pounds i know im over the limit on weight but i just need an answer on whats happening to me. Every time i urinate sometimes hurts other times it does not hurt also sometimes i feel pain on my urinary tracks. I know i have something but i dont know what it is. Also sometimes i get blurry vision from the corners of my eyes and sometimes with pain thats everyday but it happens like 2 times a day. I also have muscular pains.Also i have dizziness. Please a need a response ASAP thanks.
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, overall you need to XXXXXXX a counsellor or psychiatrist to assess your condition. With regards to your overweight take up excercise and control on your eating habits. Pain on urination is a fairly common problem. People who have pain with urination also may have the urge to urinate more often. Painful urination is most often caused by an infection or inflammation somewhere in the urinary tract. Will advise you to contact your clinician if you have painful urination that lasts for more than 1 day and as you complain of fever as well. A urinalysis and urine culture may be ordered. Occasionally, simple dehydration or not taking enough fluids can cause pain with urination. This is because the urine becomes concentrated and can irritate the urethra on its way out. Finally, prostatitis, or inflammation or infection in the prostate, could be a possibility. This condition is more common in men who hold their bladders from long periods of time. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks